Jucose Julep Earrings - Ear Jacket Earrings
Jucose Julep Earrings are a cocktail based earring jacket stud earring - coloring comes from a central lime green Peridot stud earring backed with two Sterling Silver earring jackets.
Earring jackets have been hand forged in reclaimed sterling silver and are graduated in size showing the layering forms and texture.
Based on the Jucose Julep cocktail, your earrings will arrive artfully packaged on a branded display card with picture of the cocktail and the recipe inside the display card.
Each component is removable as is the central Peridot stud. Wear the stud with one or both earring jackets. For even more versatility, add more earring jackets from The Earring Bar collection. You can even pair the earring jackets with your own stud earrings.
An exclusive Lamplighter Jewelry design, entirely hand forged in Richmond, Va.
Included in this set are:
- 4mm lime green Peridot studs set in fine silver
- small Sterling Silver earring jackets
- medium Sterling Silver earring jackets
- heavy duty Sterling Silver butterfly ear nut and a large hypoallergenic silicone ear nut
Earring jackets sizes and how to pair them:
- xx-small (5mm) - 2mm to 3mm studs
- x-small (7mm) - 2mm to 4mm studs
- small (10mm) - 2mm to 6mm studs
- medium (14mm) - 3mm to 8mm studs
- large (16mm) - 3mm to 10mm studs
- x-large (18mm) 5mm to 12mm studs
The distinctive form and finish on the earring jackets is created in my workshop one piece at a time. The unique process used to achieve this form ensures no two pieces will ever look the same. The differences in shape and texture are a testament to the uniqueness of each piece and stand as a sign of their authenticity.
Create your own look by wearing as many as five earring jackets with your stud earrings.
Packaging: beautifully packaged and ready for gifting – includes display card, gift box, ribbon and organza bag.