Something Blue Bridal Earrings - Dramatic layers of Sterling Silver surround a raw blue Apatite claw prong set stud highlighting the different angles, textures and coloring on these amazing bridal earrings.
Stud earrings for the modern bohemian bride - The Something Blue earrings can be worn as a complete set on your wedding day - after the big day, mix and match the separate components to wear a piece from your wedding anyway, everyday.
The removable layers of earring jackets make these earrings such a versatile and necessary addition to your accessories arsenal. Mix and match the earring jackets with the Apatite studs or with your existing stud earrings for a look that you can change by the day or occasion.
An exclusive Lamplighter Jewelry design, entirely hand made in my Richmond, VA studio.
Size: stud with all four earring jackets measures just over 3/4 inch in diameter.Each set is hand made to order and will differ slightly - especially the Apatite as they are raw, uncut pieces with their own unique characteristics. Typical processing time is 5 business days. Note: all metals are recycled
- 6mm Raw Apatite prong set in Argentium silver
- Small Sterling Silver “ruffled edge” earring jacket
- Medium Sterling Silver earring jacket with a distressed painted white patina
- Large Sterling Silver diamond rim earring jacket
- X-Large Sterling Silver organic rim earring jacket